Re: [Patch] Switch nvi from bundled regex to tre

On 2017/11/15 15:46, Kamil Rytarowski wrote:
On 15.11.2017 04:11, Rin Okuyama wrote:
I've proposed to switch nvi from its bundled regex to tre for better
searching multibyte strings. For this purpose, I'm planning to make
tre usable from userland by installing headers etc.

While there we might sync up with upstream tre from:
 https://github.com/laurikari/tre

Including feeding up local changes as noted in doc/3RDPARTY.

Thank you for your comments.

I will sync it with upstream before installing headers.
Also, I will send pull-request.

rin