Re: RFC: Change to the way sh -x works?

    Date:        Sun, 12 Nov 2017 12:32:00 +0100
    From:        Edgar =?iso-8859-1?B?RnXf?= <ef%math.uni-bonn.de@localhost>

  | This looks very useful to me. I guess SUS doesn't specify this?

Didn't answer this part before as I had to go check...   All POSIX says
that I can find is ...

	The shell shall write to standard error a trace for each command
	after it expands the command and before it executes it. It is
	unspecified whether the command that turns tracing off is traced.

What "to standard error" means there, that is, which version of stderr,
isn't clear.

kre