Re: RFC: Change to the way sh -x works?

    Date:        Sun, 12 Nov 2017 12:32:00 +0100
    From:        Edgar =?iso-8859-1?B?RnXf?= <ef%math.uni-bonn.de@localhost>

  | > For this, stderr is remembered only when tracing turns from off to on,
  | > if it is on already, and another "set -x" is performed, nothing changes.

  | I can't unambigiously parse that.

Not a surprise.   Writing English isn't what I do well (but that is not to
mean that writing in some other natural language would be easier, of those
English is the only rational choice, though I occasionally demean myself
and write American instead...)

In a more natural form (the actual code looks nothing like this)...

	/* we are processing "set -x" */
	if (xflag == 1)
		return;
	xflag = 1;