Re: Moving virecover to ~/

Hi,

Thus wrote coypu%sdf.org@localhost (coypu%sdf.org@localhost):

> I can make it a one time message (I thought it did this already, but
> guess not).
>
> I lose vi files by SSH problems, and I don't reboot the server, so I
> only found out about ancient virecover'd files a few months later.

If we have a virecover check running from .profile and friends,
how about not sending mail (which may not be set up correctly) but
just giving a "you have saved edits; use vi -r to list and recover"
when doing an interactive login? Similar to "you have mail".

You need file owner plus fstat to make sure the file is not
a "life" session (-> pretty small attack surface), and the output is
less annoying while still helpful.

+1 on "a full path of the edited file would be helpful", too.

regards,
	spz