Re: dealing with hmac(3)

If multiple header files is leading to redundant code, I’d certainly prefer
a single header file. After all redundancy is a bad thing inside a
database, but we can have multiple copies of the database stored at
multiple locations on a distributed network (which I’m quite sure is
already the case, we have multiple servers holding the data, right?) Or at
least, if not on a distributed network at least we must be having a RAID
configuration other than RAID 0. Just my 2 cents. :)
Regards,
Utkarsh Anand