Re: GNU shellery

    Date:        Sun, 1 Oct 2017 19:27:15 +0000
    From:        maya%netbsd.org@localhost

  | I've done this, and added a man page.

In the man page, alter (in this part)

  | +.Sh DESCRIPTION
  | +This displays the contents of each of each of the specified files,

"This displays" to:

	.Nm
	(cat backwards) displays ...

(I might change "displays" "outputs" or something, but that's optional)

Use .Pq or whatever the macro is for the '(' ')' if you prefer.

  | +or of the standard input if no files are specified its standard input,

and delete that "of" and the final "its standard input" (keep the terminating
comma)

  | +in reverse order.

and maybe "reverse line order" or something, It does not print a file
containing
	abcd
	efgh
as
	hgfe
	dcba
after all, and perhaps add "to standard output".

With this, just commit it (don't forget the set lists).

kre