Re: Shipping SSL certificates in the base system

I don't like such changes because I think netbsd's base is bad at
handling software. it bunches a pile of unrelated things in a single
tarball, garbage collection is done with a 2600 line shell script, and
adding just a single file requires me to add an entry to a set list
that requires a full release build to confirm (can take 8 hours on a
weak laptop).