Re: Few C11 and C99 missing features in libc

On 21.05.2017 04:10, Robert Elz wrote:
>     Date:        Sun, 21 May 2017 02:20:14 +0200
>     From:        Kamil Rytarowski <n54%gmx.com@localhost>
>
>   | I have a scratch list of missing C11 features in our libc,
>
> The bigger, and somewhat harder, issue is to find anything that our
> headers expose which is not supposed to be defined by that header, and/or
> that symbols exposed are only defined when the appropriate feature test
> macro has been defined.

As far as I recall something like that was with __STDC_IEC_559_COMPLEX__
(or a similar macro in libmath), but I would need to dig into it again.
We don't define it and define symbols that are not supposed to be present.

> Do you have pointers to the versions of the C std online somewhere?
> Those ones I don't have ... I do have a copy of K&R (even the newer
> edition) - somewhere - but I doubt that is quite up to the mark...

The official one is behind paywall.

Final draft for C11: