Re: Trying npf again

On 2017-05-11 10:46 PM, Robert Elz wrote:
    Date:        Thu, 11 May 2017 22:30:00 -0400
    From:        "D'Arcy Cain" <darcy%NetBSD.org@localhost>

  | I'll try but I can't get Xen working so testing is a bit harder.  I'll
  | let you know.

You cannot make NetBSD current work as a DomU ?   I do that all the time,
and it works just fine as far as I can tell.

Right. I was thinking of running it on my current box. I am actually just setting up a current DOMU on my 7 box so I can test there.

I wonder if running it on a bare NetBSD current system would act any differently though. I already tried it on a bare 7.1.0_PATCH system with pretty much the same results as under the DOMU.

I haven't (even attempted to) update my Dom0 in a long time, so I can't
speak to that one, but for this, all you need is a current running in a
DomU, right?

So are you running a DOM0 in anything resembling current? I can't get that to work. See the thread on port-xen starting at message http://mail-index.netbsd.org/port-xen/2017/05/04/msg009070.html for that issue.

--
D'Arcy J.M. Cain <darcy%NetBSD.org@localhost>
http://www.NetBSD.org/ IM:darcy%Vex.Net@localhost