Re: updates?

Hi Christos,

   I spend time in studying the current code base, and checkout to previous
commit to see where I introduced the problems (just like a binary search).
In this way, I hope to narrow down to the real problem.
One thing that I found was my sshd is still working even applying all those
patches.
I can login into the vm via ssh, and run tests.
By the way, how do you fix the problems which makes your sshd broken?