Re: _SC_SIGQUEUE_MAX

On Jun 22,  3:11pm, charles.cui1984%gmail.com@localhost (Charles Cui) wrote:
-- Subject: Re: _SC_SIGQUEUE_MAX

| Thanks Christos for these comments!
| In terms of the new fields exposed by sched_param, those are only for
| testing convenience, if we decide to expose those to users, we need to
| consider carefully.

Does not matter, if we expose them or not. If the structure size changes,
it breaks the ABI... We just need to decide what to do. I don't think it
is that useful to expose them... Anyway if we change it we should decide
if we want to include the sporadic scheduler stuff so we don't have to
keep burning syscalls (or version the structure).

| In terms of the testing method proposed by you, did you already implement
| and test
| or want me to provide the test?

Why don't you give it a try...

Thanks,