Re: refine of the GSOC project

Yes, I build tools locally first.
Before reading this file, I switched to the old kernel
and install userland and kernel simultaneously(no reboot).
And the system told me it installed successfully.
But by looking at the time of the file /usr/include/sys/unistd.h
(where _SC_MAXTIMER exists)
it is still not updated! I am wondering which step system header files
are copied to
the system path?