refine of the GSOC project

Hi guys,

   I spend some time on researching the project and have some results.
Based on the results, I can split the project into multiple parts and expect
to complete the project in divide-and-concur way.

I found a lot of building errors in the posix benchmark are because of
compiler settings. Some variables are defined and never used, some
other variables are set and not used. In the makefile of the posix
benchmark, it used -Werror and -Wall as the flags, which will report
those cases as errors.
After disabling the flags, I can classify all remaining errors into
multiple classes, which are listed below. In each class, it requires
to provide a particular macro, function or some data structures. I
will continue to read related code base and find the best way to solve
all those problems. By the way, http://nxr.netbsd.org/ is super
helpful to view kernel code, thanks Christos for recommending.

timers:
   _SC_TIMER_MAX
   _SC_CPUTIME
   _SC_THREAD_CPUTIME