Re: WSTOPPED in <sys/wait.h>

    Date:        Fri, 1 Apr 2016 16:06:24 +0000
    From:        David Holland <dholland-tech%netbsd.org@localhost>

  | That will probably sorta-kinda work as intended because it contains
  | WUNTRACED, but it's definitely wrong.

It also includes WNOHANG which might or might not be a factor.

  | Unless there's some other consideration I'm forgetting, 'delete' seems
  | like the right response.

As pointed out in PR standards/51035 it seems that posix have "invented"
WSTOPPED as a new name for WUNTRACED - so just making them aliases
seems like the right thing to do.  It is also how it is on FreeBSD I
believe.

So, can you handle that PR and fix it?

kre