Google summer code 2016 project ideas

Hi Christos,

    This is Charles Cui from Tsinghua University, China. I am pretty
interested in
the ideas listed in GSOC 2016 page on NetBSD, especially the idea "Get the
open source POSIX test suite working on NetBSD". For my PhD program in
Tsinghua University, I focus on operating system scalability and
performance on multicore processors. One of my jobs is to design the
benchmark suite to stress kinds of operating system interfaces from user
level and analyze performance. Actually, I have done some work like this
and I believe that I have the confidence and ability to do this well.
Besides, I speak fluent English and I am full available during the whole
summer. I am wondering whether I can join this project and work with you
guys?
In case the project is allocated to other people, I am also free to pick
other project in NetBSD.

Thanks, Charles.