Re: pwait(1) added

   Date: Tue, 3 Mar 2015 19:47:00 +0100
   From: Joerg Sonnenberger <joerg%britannica.bec.de@localhost>

   My problem with the tool as is: it is a very limited subset of a process
   monitor. I question the usefulness in the current form. Lack of timeout
   is one issue. Problems we have for pkgsrc bulk builds that could be
   solved by a more useful process monitor are:

   [...]

   So the real question is what is such a tool supposed to address and what
   do we need on the kernel side to enable it.

It seems to me we need a stronger notion of process grouping than
process groups allow, something more along the lines of Linux control
groups.