Re: Compiling Linux under emulated environment

its at 0x3f8 on debian.  For me, the big question is whether I should have been able to find out what the dev file is from the documentation.   I have tried man serial, man isa, man *ftdi*, man uart, etc, etc, and never have been quite able to find a path that led me to a device file name.  I like many things about NetBSD, and the UNIXes, but this is not one of them.  Lots of man pages that don't say what I need, so I still have to go ask someone on a forum.

Dustin Kick
KC9MEL