Re: Web UI for NPF

On Sun, Aug 3, 2014 at 12:26 PM, Mindaugas Rasiukevicius
<> wrote:
> Jan Danielsson <> wrote:
>> > I decided that this web app should work from a base NetBSD installation
>> > -- that means Lua and bozohttpd. (Or a web app written in C!) I've
>> > written some Lua libraries to facilitate this, but I haven't had much
>> > time to actually crack down on it for a while.
>>    This is very much in line with what I was thinking; making something
>> which will run from base, without any dependencies on pkgsrc, for the
>> basic/core functionality.
> Just FYI: it does not have to be base-only components.  As long as the
> application does not get bloated.

BTW, looks like a good and non-bloated option of web
"batteries" for Lua =). Also, I'm working on NPF-Lua kernel module,
which provides support to inspect packets using Lua. (I'll present it
on EuroBSDCon 14 [1]). If you want to coordinate efforts to integrate
NPF and Lua, I'm in!

Lourival Vieira Neto