Re: gpt's -s parameter

At 20:46 Uhr -0800 21.11.2013, John Nemeth wrote:
>     As some people may have noticed, I've been working on fixing
>up gpt(8) lately.

I haven't, but: Thanks! I looked into supporting bootable RAID1 for gpt
recently, but ran out of time before acquiring sufficient clue.

On a related issue: Are you looking at gpt partition alignment (or planning
to)? fdisk(8) and sysinst(8) align to 1 MiB now, given a big enough disk.
ISTR gpt(8) doesn't do that yet?

hauke