Re: unified man page

On Mon, Apr 01, 2013 at 11:54:10AM -0400, D'Arcy J.M. Cain wrote:
> On Mon, 1 Apr 2013 17:28:18 +0200
> Thomas Klausner <wiz%NetBSD.org@localhost> wrote:
> > I'd like to propose that we merge all man pages into one.
>
> That's a great idea.  I suggest that we also merge in documentation for
> the more popular DVD players and George Foreman grills as well.

Can we please do the same for the source code? It's rather hard to have
the dependencies right with files scattered all around, and far more
easier and clear to be able to grep all usages of a routine in an uniq
file (changing names would be easier too thus allowing more agressive
changes to the API). Not to mention that for the kernel, this would
allow to not need a linker thus simplifying greatly the compilation
process.
                      http://www.kergis.com/