Re: bin/47597: local and $() don't play well with each other

On Sat, Mar 2, 2013 at 11:01 AM, Robert Elz <> wrote:
> So...
> thanks for that, assuming they allow postings from non-members, I will
> send them a message.

If you maintain NetBSD's /bin/sh in any way, I'd suggest you
subscribe.  You'll get
a couple dozen emails each week, you'll be able to monitor discussions and
make timely objections/suggestions when the time arises.  It's why I monitor
tech-userlevel, though I havn't done any BSD work in over a decade.

Cheers - Bruce