Re: bin/47597: local and $() don't play well with each other

    Date:        Tue, 26 Feb 2013 12:33:25 +0100
    From:        tlaronde%polynum.com@localhost

  | Did I misread your mail?

Actually, now I think yes.

Please ignore the nonsense about the new bug I thought I saw in your
test in my previous reply - I should have tested that before sending...

That was from me misreading your message...

But yes, my point was not that NetBSD fails (it doesn't, though did some
time in the ancient past) but that it does not act the same as the SUS
says it should (which is how ksh on NetBSD behaves).

The question was whether I could rely upon NetBSD's sh not being "fixed"
to act like the (absurd) ksh/SUS does?

kre