Re: crunchgen and nvi?

At Mon, 11 Feb 2013 10:52:07 +0000, Emmanuel Dreyfus
<manu%netbsd.org@localhost> wrote:
Subject: crunchgen and nvi?

> Hi
>
> i woudl like to crunchgen nvi, but I do not get much success. Here is the
> crunchgen file:

I have not had any problem building nvi into a global crunchgen along
with an almost complete userland (sans toolchain) in netbsd-5.

I don't know if anything else is important, but this line comes from
distrib/i386/ramdisks/common/list.ramdisk:

LIBS    -lbz2 -ledit -lutil -lcurses -ltermcap -lrmt -lcrypt -ll -lm -lz -lprop

and these lines come from my new distrib/i386/ramdisks/ramdisk-embedded/list:

SPECIAL vi              srcdir  usr.bin/nvi/build
COPY    ${NETBSDSRCDIR}/usr.bin/nvi/recover/virecover   usr/libexec/virecover
555

Nvi is still in src/usr.bin/nvi isn't it?

I can send/post my whole ramdisk-embedded setup if that would help.

--
                                                Greg A. Woods
                                                Planix, Inc.

<woods%planix.ca@localhost>        +1 250 762-7675        http://www.planix.ca/