Re: Setlist maintenance

On Wed, Dec 12, 2012 at 04:52:08PM +0100, Marc Balmer wrote:
 > I totally agree with Thor, for more or less the very same reasons
 > (building embedded systems) and I have nothing to add - and thus
 > allow me to top post ;)

And I agree too, not specifically because of embedded systems but on
general principles of soundness. I would like to find a way to make
the set lists (and install in general) more streamlined, but like in
pkgsrc the crosschecking is important.

(nonetheless, I still won't top-post.)

--
David A. Holland