Re: dlopen() and libpthread

On Mon, Oct 22, 2012 at 08:33:30AM +0000, Emmanuel Dreyfus wrote:
> Just to confirm: if I link login(1) with -lpthread,
> works again.

And it does not really use threads: ktrace shows the folowing system calls:

Reading sources, it may use threads, it just that in my particular case
it does not. I bet that it would fail if it does. I also bet that Linux
behavior must allow dlopen() of libpthread followed by a thread startup.

Emmanuel Dreyfus