Re: dlopen() and libpthread

On Mon, Oct 22, 2012 at 10:03:10AM +0200, Joerg Sonnenberger wrote:
> Sounds like a completely messed up design... Seriously, something's
> seriously wrong with requiring a PAM module to require threads....

Right. But that has been working for years, and our correct design
completely breaks the functionnality.

One way to deal with the issue would be to let the administrator
somehow set LD_PRELOAD for setuid binaries such as su or login, but how
could it be done?

--
Emmanuel Dreyfus
manu%netbsd.org@localhost