Re: Please consider replace src/dist/nvi with nvi2

On Tue, Oct 9, 2012 at 2:36 AM, Ignatios Souvatzis <is%netbsd.org@localhost>
wrote:
> Hi,
>
> On Mon, Oct 08, 2012 at 06:28:34AM -0500, Zhihao Yuan wrote:
>
>> 5. Internal sendmail function. Nvi sends recovery notifications when
>> system start up, but /usr/sbin/sendmail is too slow.
>
> I beg to tell us, how? The point at which the script "virecover"

I'm sorry... The part is developed 6 months ago, and I wrote something
wrong here. The internal sendmail function speeds up nvi's :preserve
command (5 secs to immediate). I considered to add an option to vi to
speed up the booting, but I canceled the plan soon.

--
Zhihao Yuan, nickname lichray
4BSD -- http://4bsd.biz/