Re: individual software releases for third parties

On Thu, Aug 30, 2012 at 03:16:04PM -0400, Mouse wrote:
> I wrote a rant about why I don't like the "just shut up and drink the
> nice ./configure koolaid" paradigm;
> for those
> who are interested.

Funny how you start with pkg-config, which is an unnecessary invention
given the existence of autotools - the philosophy of autotools being to
test for features, not look for version numbers.
Then you go on to statfs - is the solution in
OK? (I'm open to suggestions...)