Re: individual software releases for third parties

> What do you think? Please share your thoughts on how we can organize this
> including technical aspects.

One more example of how NetBSD tools may become portable without

This is NetBSD's stat(1) adapted for Darwin, Linux and Solaris (of
course it is still compilable under NetBSD).  There you'll find a
tarball with git repo where my commits are visible.  Bear in mind this
is not a rock solid project, my only goal was to make it compilable and
runable under foreign OSes. I only slightly tested it and it worked for

Best regards, Aleksey Cheusov.