Re: /usr/pkg cleanup, files not owned by any package

>    I'd just like to remove those files that are not owned by any package to
>    clean up /usr/pkg (at least bin and lib directories as at least in theory
>    etc can have files that are hand made).
>
> Before you do that, make sure the pathname->package mapping has not
> been corrupted -- it doesn't seem to be terribly robust, and I have
> often seen it go wrong.  You can use the `pkg_admin rebuild' command
> to regenerate it afresh from the installed packages.

I did pkg_admin rebuild. However I still have orphaned files under
/usr/pkg (that are not owned by any package is what pkg_info -F -e says).
How do I get rid of them? I don't mind loosing some packages that I may be
using. I can reinstall them cleanly.

Mayuresh