Re: disklabel problems on 3TB disc

> or put the raid on the raw disk itself.
I'm not sure what you mean by that. If the disc is sd2, what string do I put
in the RAIDframe ``START disks'' section? You can't mean ``rsd0c'' because
a) I can't have raw partitions as RAIDframe components, can I? and
b) the kernel mis-computes rsd0c's size, doesn't it?

And how do I limit the number of sectors RAIDframe uses (so I can replace
a failed disc by a slightly smaller one)?