Re: capfile(5)

On Fri, Mar 23, 2012 at 11:09:36AM +0000, Roy Marples wrote:
> Hi List
>
> I've finally found some time to go through a few more replies to the
> termcap(5) discussion and now submit capfile(5) for review.
> The aim, once merged, is to remove similar text from cgetcap(3) and
> point to capfile(5) instead.
> Comments are welcome!

HISTORY
     capfile described the capabilities of terminals, used by programs such as
     vi(1) and hack(6).  These programs still use capfile today, but their
     capability requests are mapped onto terminfo(5) ones instead.  As such,
     the termcap database file is no longer shipped with NetBSD.

capfile should be replaced by termcap here ?

--
Nicolas Joly

Projects and Developments in Bioinformatics
Institut Pasteur, Paris.