Re: Adding missing __printflike attributions

On 3/4/12 4:09 PM, Thor Lancelot Simon wrote:
On Sun, Mar 04, 2012 at 03:56:37PM -0500, Julio Merino wrote:

Yeah, and this would be granting that the way NetBSD does this is
the only way to do it and therefore what the code does is just
provide compatibility hacks to work on other platforms.  This is

Which is different from doing the exact same thing but using a different
string of letters to represent it how, exactly?

As I said, redefining __foobar in non-system sources (specially headers) is dangerous, which is exactly what you are asking me to do if I changed atf's source code to use __printflike. I am not going to take that route.