Re: [6.0_BETA] cprng xxx: WARNING insufficient entropy at creation.

On Sat, Feb 25, 2012 at 01:46:41PM -0500, Thor Lancelot Simon wrote:
> If you don't want to see messages about problems with your system's
> operation, you could consider disabling DEBUG...

Sure, but that is not the point - I saw the message and found no way
to fix it nor any hints in the documentation.

> I will try to think of a way to make the message still warn the user
> appropriately, but occur less often.

What I am still wondering is: is this a local setup problem, unavoidable
on this hardware, or a bug in the code?

Martin