Re: [6.0_BETA] cprng xxx: WARNING insufficient entropy at creation.

On Sat, Feb 25, 2012 at 04:15:27PM +0100, Manuel Bouyer wrote:
> The problem is that there's no good source of entropy on a Xen domU.

This does not only happen on domUs, I see lots of it in normal operation
(though I think only with DEBUG kernels).

IMHO the message should be clearer (i.e. tell the user how severe the problem
is and what consequeunces to expect, and also, if possible, give hints
how to resolve the problem) - or just be removed.

Martin