Re: [6.0_BETA] cprng xxx: WARNING insufficient entropy at creation.

That's has not been decided yet; I've just asked releng@

> By releng or port maintainers?

I've re-read the tech-kern thread on the topic; no clear consensus emerged.
My initial proposal was to have releng turn it off for releases, but
I later (in the same thread) changed my mind. So my personnal preference
is to leave this to portmasters.

Manuel Bouyer <>