Re: Modify chpass(1) so it can set arbitrary fields

On Thu, 5 Jan 2012 03:43:06 +0100, Julian Fagir wrote:
Hi,

I'm sorry to write again, but I'm wrong again: There should have been an
`err` instead of `errx` after the asprintf(). And some formatting of
usage(), but as I said, it's breaking current behaviour anyway.
the attached patch enables the user to change any field he is allowed to (or at least should be, according to the existing possibility to edit values in
EDITOR).

Regards, Julian

Hi Julian,

I have very limited spare time now, so did not have an opportunity to review your patches last week. Do you want us to review them and go for a commit? If yes, I would submit it this evening.

(unless, of course, someone else did it already -- I have 400+ src-changes@ mail to read right now :/ )

Cheers,

--
Jean-Yves Migeon