Re: [GSoC 2011] [Status Report] Apropos Replacement

On Wed, Aug 24, 2011 at 1:27 AM, Abhinav Upadhyay
<er.abhinav.upadhyay%gmail.com@localhost> wrote:
> On Wed, Aug 24, 2011 at 1:08 AM, Abhinav Upadhyay
> <er.abhinav.upadhyay%gmail.com@localhost> wrote:
> Apologies. It seems like the formatting was not correct. :-(
> Let me know if you want me to repost it with proper formatting.

I have uploaded this report on my project page on sf.net and also
linked it to the HTML format man pages of the project for reference.
It should be readable now :-)

http://netbsd-soc.sourceforge.net/projects/apropos_replacement/final-report.html

Thanks
Abhinav