GSoC project: rfc6056, putter pud puffs

Hi! everyone,

I'm a postgraduate student from China, and my name is Peng Jing.

I read this year's GSoC project ideas and I'm interested in implementing rfc6056 and the
userspace file system and device driver code sharing. I have just had NetBSD installed on QEMU.
But to tell the truth I'm new to NetBSD itself and its development. Could anyone give me some
advices on how to get start with it?

Thanks for your help :)

--
Peng Jing
Beijing University of Aeronautics and Astronautics (BUAA)