quota functions in libutil

Hello,
I've been pointed out that netatalk also needs to access quotas,
and need to be adapted to quota2.

I'm wondering if some functions should be added to a library for this.
I'm thinking, for now:
getvfsquota() which does a quotactl() for MNT_QUOTA filesystems
getnfsquota() for NFS
getfsquota() which calls one or the other of the above, depending on the
fs type
and some functions actually in ufs/quota2_prop.c

Doing so in libutil would add dependancies to libprop and librpcsvc in libutil,
so I guess it's not acceptable. Is it time for a libquota ?