Re: Heads up: tmux imported into src

> No.  Sorry, I wasn't clear.  When I re-attach to tmux, I want for the
> tmux sessions to start speaking to the key agent or X11 connection
> that I re-attached with.  Might require that tmux proxy the
> connections.

Strictly speaking, in each case it depends on the implementation.  But
X is significantly more standardized in these respects than ssh agent
access.  To that extent, tmux would have to proxy X; while it's less
clear for ssh agents, I have trouble thinking of any way of
implementing it that (a) is reasonably portable across Unix variants
and (b) would support tmux not proxying.

\ / Ribbon Campaign