Re: Importing tmux into base

Hi,

What do people think about importing tmux into base?

I'd like to remove non-essential software from the base instead.
I don't use neither tmux nor screen, and I don't plan to. They are not
needed to start working on bare-bone system either. Installing packages
is easy and when one wants tmux or screen, one can just install whatever
one wishes.

That way lies madness (or Debian) where quite a few traditional
linux utilites are absent and difficult to install.
Finding which package contains a missing binary is non-trivial,
and installing enough X fonts almost impossible!

What are you smoking?  Can I get the address of your dealer?
Your way lies madness, and not the least of it...

Ciao,
Wolfgang
--
Wolfgang%Solfrank.net@localhost                         Wolfgang Solfrank