Re: [HEADS-UP] growfs port for ffs2 and ffs1

On Fri, 29 Oct 2010, Adam Hamsik wrote:
I have been testing growfs in a loop for some time now (ffs1, ffs2, wapbl) and everything works fine, I will commit this during weekend if there are no real objections. Existence of resize_ffs which was never included to build and can't resize ffs2 file system can't be considered as issue.

I'm not too happy with having two similar tools.
Can you estimate how much work it would be to add shrinking to growfs?

 - Hubert