Re: silly behavior of factor(6)

> 0: 0 is *not* consistent. It is arguable the worst possible behavior.
If I must choose between '0:' and '0: 0' only, I choose the latter. I would
also accept '0: -1' as suggested above. I think though it's OK to abort upon
encountering '0' among the arguments.

Then again, what are we talking about: how factor should behave or what is
sound from mathematical point of view? If it's the first, I already shared my
thoughts, and if it's the latter, no-one can persuade me it's right to try to
factor 1. Factoring 0 makes no sense and is obviously out of the question.

Anyway, it's up to David to decide.

Best regards