Re: proplist [was: Importing xmlgrep into base]

On Sat, Apr 17, 2010 at 07:01:09PM +0400, Aleksej Saushev wrote:
>   Hello!

Please stop top-posting.

At this point, I think it would be appropriate for everyone involved
to stop making definitive-sounding pronouncements about the suitability
of this software on tech-userlevel and simply leave the question of
whether this software should go into the base NetBSD system for core@
to decide.  We have technical management of this project for a reason;
please, let it work.

Thor