Re: Google Summer of Code proposal - libm audit

In article <20100330212534.GD1504%drowsy.duskware.de@localhost>,
Martin Husemann  <martin%duskware.de@localhost> wrote:
>This is a good project suggestion. Please make sure to cover the various
>floating point formats (if possible including the vax). If you need access
>to test machines, I can provide that.

Yes, this is a great project suggestion. Gimpy and I have done some work
to implement long double and fenv.h. There is still quite a bit of work
to be done... Please contact me or Gimpy before you start working on it
so we can point you to what we have done so far.

christos