Re: Adding the "links" text mode web browser to the base system

On Mon, Nov 02, 2009 at 01:04:14PM -0800, Jason Thorpe wrote:

> On Oct 31, 2009, at 10:08 AM, Marc Balmer wrote:
>
> > I second that.  HTML manual pages have no benefit.
>
> Actually, they do.  Cross-references can be followed in a much more
> natural way.

That's more a reason to provide a smarter frontend than catpages.
I should say that I would like the latter to go once the remaining main
issues with mdocml are fixed. That are namely lack of branch support
(libm!) and the tbl integration. Supporting e.g. cross-references in a
curses frontend would be much easier to do then.

Joerg