Re: Lua as a scripting language in NetBSD

On Mon, Oct 19, 2009 at 07:12:09PM +0400, Aleksej Saushev wrote:
> I'm sure that Forth fits even more strict constraints.
> 64K per VM is more than enough, 8K is achieved really easily. And if you
> allow some assumptions, 4K per "thread" isn't hard either.

As I said in a separate mail, it is more like the default state after
init of a *userland* lua is 20KB. There are some patches to reduce that
to 9KB for embedded use, with possible performance impact. The rest
strongly depends on what is actually done with the code.

Joerg