Re: strtonum(3) from OpenBSD?

On Tue, 23 Jun 2009 11:15:22 -0400
Thor Lancelot Simon <tls%rek.tjls.com@localhost> wrote:

> On Tue, Jun 23, 2009 at 05:06:29PM +0200, Marc Balmer wrote:
> >
> > Yes, already more than one program apparently use it.  And at least one
> > more once we have it ;)
>
> Oh, my god, three programs use this bogus interface.  That by itself
> must be a reason to check it in!

I also really meant "many" when said many :) if it's not the case it
might be best to provide the function inside the programs that need it
(that's what was done with openssl).

I checked strtonum() source and noticed it at least sets errno, so it
at least seems less broken than I initially had the impression.
--
Matt