Re: replacement for bc(1), dc(1), diff(1), and diff(3)

On Thursday 21 May 2009 3:19:45 am YAMAMOTO Takashi wrote:
> > Anyway, I spoke to Phil Nelson about this about a year ago, and
> > he agreed to release his bc under BSD license, so I wrote a dc
> > frontend to his number library.  Since then I haven't heard anything.
> did anything happen since then?

Not yet.   I have agreed to release it under the BSD license and have that
in my private CVS repository for the master sources for bc.    I have told
FSF about the move but that is as far as I have gone.

I'll try to raise the priority of this move.

Phil Nelson (phil at
NetBSD:  Coda: